So long, Thursday. My day was rather hindered by an annoying headache. I put it down to either dehydration or lack of sleep (both entirely possible given the last week). An early night was in order, and some pain killers. All I can really claim on the Janathon front, therefore, was walking about 5.5 miles (just over 12,000 steps) and bashing out a token 20 press-ups. That’s my first wildcard used up!
- RT @health_excel: Worth a couple of minutes to watch this m.youtube.com/watch?v=4C_OKR… @abradypus @VassosA @parkrun @freeweeklytimed http… 1 week ago
- It's going to be a corker of a concert this evening with @Misbourne_SO at St Mary's, Chesham! 7:30pm start, see you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @health_excel: Hi guys and gals @ukrunchat @running_granny would really welcome your support by sharing her attempt at running John O Gr… 1 month ago
- RT @Misbourne_SO: A little over a week to go until our next concert, and back to rehearsals tonight 😃 It’s sounding sooooo good 🎶 roll on t… 4 months ago
- Months later, and @PPLPRS still haven't sorted last year's problems. Turns out my (third attempt) direct debit fail… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago