I’m feeling a lot better today, so thought I’d try out some weights. I went for a bit of a classic kind of programme: squats, bench press, bent-over row, tricep dips. I also finished off with some kettle bells (double-handed swings, and clean and presses). Doing this kind of workout always makes me feel better, so I’m really glad I managed to get it going. Progress!
- RT @health_excel: Worth a couple of minutes to watch this m.youtube.com/watch?v=4C_OKR… @abradypus @VassosA @parkrun @freeweeklytimed http… 1 week ago
- It's going to be a corker of a concert this evening with @Misbourne_SO at St Mary's, Chesham! 7:30pm start, see you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @health_excel: Hi guys and gals @ukrunchat @running_granny would really welcome your support by sharing her attempt at running John O Gr… 1 month ago
- RT @Misbourne_SO: A little over a week to go until our next concert, and back to rehearsals tonight 😃 It’s sounding sooooo good 🎶 roll on t… 4 months ago
- Months later, and @PPLPRS still haven't sorted last year's problems. Turns out my (third attempt) direct debit fail… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago