I’m feeling a lot better today, so thought I’d try out some weights. I went for a bit of a classic kind of programme: squats, bench press, bent-over row, tricep dips. I also finished off with some kettle bells (double-handed swings, and clean and presses). Doing this kind of workout always makes me feel better, so I’m really glad I managed to get it going. Progress!
- RT @DoctorTro: Obesity and Diabetes are not diagnoses etched in stone into your medical chart. These are things we REVERSE every day. Y… 1 week ago
- Current @STN_Airport passport queue wait estimate: 1.5hrs. Pretty inhumane for the little kids around me, and their… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- Enjoyed seeing Midsummer Night's Dream last night at Blenheim's Rose Theatre. Excellent acrobatic fairies and a gre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @health_excel: Worth a couple of minutes to watch this m.youtube.com/watch?v=4C_OKR… @abradypus @VassosA @parkrun @freeweeklytimed http… 2 months ago
- It's going to be a corker of a concert this evening with @Misbourne_SO at St Mary's, Chesham! 7:30pm start, see you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @health_excel: Hi guys and gals @ukrunchat @running_granny would really welcome your support by sharing her attempt at running John O Gr… 3 months ago