I’m feeling a lot better today, so thought I’d try out some weights. I went for a bit of a classic kind of programme: squats, bench press, bent-over row, tricep dips. I also finished off with some kettle bells (double-handed swings, and clean and presses). Doing this kind of workout always makes me feel better, so I’m really glad I managed to get it going. Progress!
- To Andrew in the Glasgow office of the NHS COVID19 testing helpline - I was cut off at 30 minutes, just before I wa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @TotalPhysioAM: WE ARE NOW OPEN for face to face appointments at @TotalPhysioAM ! First week has gone really well and pleased with the e… 1 week ago
- RT @TotalPhysioAM: WE ARE NOW REOPENING for face to face appointments at Total Physiotherapy! For safety reasons, there will be some chang… 2 weeks ago
- If you need a bit of cheering up, and to feel the warmth of compassion, this one's for you... twitter.com/BBCBreakfast/s… 1 month ago
- Great thread! 😂 twitter.com/Sara_Rose_G/st… 1 month ago
- "The bottom line is that there is evidence that wearing a mask reduces the risk of virus transmission. It looks lik… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago